Friday, December 10, 2010

Merry Christmas...to ME! :)

Need a self esteem boost?  Be a teacher.  Of young children.  They think you are cool.  Even though they have told every teacher so far in their lives that they are their "favorite," it will NOT stop them from telling you too!  Someone took my class for awhile the other day and this is what I came back to: Christmas Cards!  Here are some of my favorite little clips.  I changed some of the spelling and punctuation for readability, but some of them were just too funny to change.  

"Dear Miss Waite,
I hope you have the best Christmas ever cause you're a good teacher."

"Dear Miss Waite,
I hope you have the best Christmas ever and get the best gifts ever too.  Merry Christmas Miss Waite!  Hope you'll be lucky.  You're a good teacher.  I would never have one better.  You got me to understand everything.  Thanks.  You're the best teacher ever."

"Dear Miss Waite,
You are the best.  You are so nice.  And really funny.  Thank you for all your help in school."

"Miss Waite,
You are the best teacher.  You have been taught really good."

"Dear Miss Waite,
You are the best teacher in the world.  If I move before the school year ends, I will want you to come with me."

"Dear Miss Waite,
You are the best teacher ever.  I love division, and math and I love multiplication too.  I love spelling and every week I've got 100%.  Exsepted last week and I love it."

"Dear Miss Waite,
You are the best teacher ever!  I'm so glad you are my teacher!  I love what you do.  You make school so much fun!  I love that you're my teacher.  The day I saw you I knew you were going to be a great teacher."

"Miss Waite,
Thank you soooo mutch for being a great teacher.  I love how you are always so nice, happy, and cheerful.  I am so glad you are my wonderful, joyful, fun 4th grade teacher."

"Dear Miss Waite,
Thanks so muhch.  You help me with everting.  When are you going to give me your phone number?  Merry Christmas.  What do you want for Christmas?"

"Dear Miss Waite,
Thank you for theaching me my homework, thank you for having partys."

"Merry Christmas Miss Waite,
I hope you have a great Christmas.  I like talking about sports with you."

"Dear Miss Waite,
Thank you for a really good year!  I hope you have a good Christmas!  Thank you for teaching me some really cool stuff!  And all the experiments."

"To Miss Waite,
You are a good teacher.  I hope you love all of the presents I've been giving you like the ortimints and the chockloates and the bool full of candy."

It's days like that that make me realize that all the craziness and stress are worth it--even if my "best teacher ever" is only until they get another teacher next year.  :)
If I could have put Taylor's pop up snowman on here, I would have...

1 comment:

  1. So cute! How nice to have students LIKE you this year!! I'm glad you're being appreciated appropriately...those 4th graders are so lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete